Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My 1st Match 'n Memory game

My friend, Madeleen, is hosting this week's Monday challenge at www.stamptv.com. And for it we have to make something for children. It can be a card, game etc.... I've been very inspired and made this little Matching / Memory game for another friend's little boy who is turning ONE on Friday. One card is still turned over to see that I covered the backs with some designer paper (Basic Grey in this case). They were also laminated to lengthen their (probable) short lifespan:
I used Unity Stamps' "Mix up of Cuteness" stamp set.

2 comments:

  1. Awww Riette, this is so cute! I know your little friend will have heaps of fun with this game! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Riette and looks like it will be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...