Thursday, June 5, 2014

MAWTT challenge - Father's Day

It's that time of year again where we celebrate Great Dads!!  My Dad passed away 6 years ago and the day has a tinge of sadness but at the same time I'm so grateful that my kids have their Dad!

Moving Along With The Times are celebrating Dads in their new challenge so please join us!

I used two digital images from Digistamps4Joy and a digital "coloring picture" (for the waves):

DS4J: Sailboat & Lighthouse

Background DP stamped with Unity Stamp Co' KOM July 2013
Sentiment: Unity Itty Bitty All About Dad

Here's the last pic that was taken of me and my Dad (the week before he passed away):

Sharing with:

http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/2014/06/63-nautical.html
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2014/06/challenge-79-inspired-by-song.html (On the Beach , by Chris Rea)

10 comments:

  1. The seascape images you've used are wonderful and make me wish summer would hurry up and get here! Thank you for sharing the photo of you and your dad with us all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely photo of you and your Dad, I bet you're so pleased you've got it. Your card is beautiful. Hazel L x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah what a super photo of you and your Dad, Thanks for sharing with us xxx Love the card its super, nice and summery, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful foto! Your card is so beautiful. Nice colouring! Have a nice day!
    Hugs Karina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photo Red. The card is great, I love lighthouses, I have a friend who is a light house keeper. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo of you & your dad, sending you hugs hunnie xx

    I just love your card, makes me want to go on holiday!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and a lovely photo of you and your Dad. This sounds really stupid but I've always ignored doing Father's Day cos mine isn't here either but forgetting to be grateful that the boys have Andy. I shall remember that. Thank you. Sending hugs to you. Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card and what a wonderful photo of you and your father.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. It sounds that your Dad was a pretty special Guy. Sorry for our loss.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. Love all the images you used to create a wonderful scene. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck! Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...