Sunday, July 13, 2014

DS4J Release Sunday

Digistamps4Joy have new images every Sunday and this weekend I was lucky enough to be able to share in the release!  I used "Bathroom Selfie":


Remember we have a "For The Boys" challenge going on so check that out too!!

>>>> Digistamps4Joy <<<<

xxx
Riette

Here is a special music video that I saw just yesterday and it perfectly fit my card. To all ladies, and especially young women and girls growing up trying to fit the mould of our vain society - watch this!

SKIP THE INTRO AD (I have no control over that)

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and such a beautiful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment and the card. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...