Friday, September 19, 2014

GIU (last) Day 5 THANK YOU

Today is my last day as the Growing In Unity girl and I want to thank everyone who visited this week!  So here's a Thank You card especially for all of you:

Background DP stamped with: http://unitystampco.com/shop/cozy-moments-kom-813/
Sentiment: http://unitystampco.com/shop/cozy-moments-kom-813/
Vertical strip stamped with: http://unitystampco.com/shop/spirit-of-summertime-kom-713/

I used the Week 2 Sketch from Viva la Verve for the layout:


I hope everyone enjoyed this week and we are looking forward to next week's new GIU gal!  Remember to leave a comment on all of this week's GIU posts for more chances to win your choice of two Itty Bittys!

xxx
Riette

15 comments:

  1. Aww, that is so sweet. Thank you for all your lovely cards this week. I think this is gorgeous. Simple but plenty of interest. Must give this a go. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely!! love the color!! tfs..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card! I love the backgrounds you have created!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I''ve never used just one color before. I NEED TO!!! Green is my favorite color, and I love what you made. So simple and pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card. Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love how you created the background paper! Thanks for a great GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have a knack for stamping backgrounds. I never seem to know how to do it. This looks great,.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that fresh green and white combo! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WONDERFUL!!! For some reason, I have had trouble getting a concept for that simple Verve sketch, but you nailed it! Love your stamped backgrounds. I need to do that more, too!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! You were the winning commenter! Please email me soonest. Redgasser @ gmail . Com

      Delete
    2. Thanks I am off to choose now. Loved all your projects this week.

      Delete
  11. I love the green...my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...