Friday, January 23, 2015

DS4J Release - Coffee Club

<THIS POST WENT LIVE TOO EARLY ... PLEASE CHECK IN ON SUNDAY>

My close friends know that I am a total coffee addict. I'm not fussy either. If it has caffeine I'm happy. My kids and I have a weak spot for a "coffee shop". I've heard that this concept is not really common overseas, but in short it's like a less formal, smaller, restaurant that are open from breakfast to late lunch and serves lighter meals than, say, steak houses (restaurants). We have loads of them here in South Africa and you are often spoiled for choice in the malls / shopping centers.

We started school this week and it's been quite an adjustment having a Grade 2 and Kindergarten kid and we're still finding our routine. So I wasn't able to actually make a card with this set but PLEASE CHECK OUT MY DS4J TEAMIES' PROJECTS!!

The set looks like this:
Hopefully I can play with the images soon :D

Here's to CUPPA!

xxx
Riette

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this Riette, from another coffee addict., Hope you soon settle into your school routine. Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Riette, van nog 'n koffie drinker!!! My en my man se spesiale bederf 4-uur elke middag en oor naweke soggens ook, is twee koppies regte egte moerkoffie - ja, sommer twee koppies na mekaar!!!! Wat is dan nou lekkerder??!!!!
    Hoop julle gaan gou in daai skool roetine wees!!! Sterkte!!!

    Groete en geniet die naweek!!!

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...